Most clients are aware about the need of additional product for management of salesforce deployments. Other Salesforce management tools are not as effective and helpful as Flosum. They do not provide the complete solution concerning release management. For students who wish to pursue a career in Salesforce management, Flosum is willing to provide scholarships to those students.
Flosum helps you to close the gap that is the main weakness between Salesforce platforms and Release Management. The Salesforce DX developer’s offers marketplace solutions combined; they do not provide chain management. Mostly, the users of Flosum are Salesforce developers, business analysts and release managers. There is industrial strength which comes with platform and enlists modern cloud to help salesforce developers to deliver in business value.
The Flosum team is excited to announce this initiative of offering scholarships to students for the year 2018. Flosum will award a scholarship of $750 to an outstanding college student pursuing studies in application lifecycle management or salesforce release management with a demonstrated interest in the field of Salesforce DX.
The main goal of Flosum is provision of tools through scholarships that helps students who wish to pursue career in Salesforce management. Flosum’s main goal for reduction of deployment time is using different ways. These techniques help users to manage salesforce deployment more effectively. There is exchange of collaboration and ideas apart from Salesforce developers using the platform to ask questions.
There is a support for all types of Salesforce metadata API. There is visibility for the Enterprise and it works well for all the organizations. With reduction in deployment time, an organization is assured that there are governor limits and elimination of handoffs on the part of developers. Apart from team collaboration, there is the visibility across organizations. Therefore, Flosum’s main goal is to increase the values to your business or organization.
Therefore, the goal that Flosum considers for benefit of the organization includes:
• Executive dashboard that can give total visibility, within the organization and across organizations.
• Automated control that provides comprehensive governance for your organization’s IT system.
• To prevent catastrophes, there are automatic rollbacks.
• There is complete compliance concerning public and financial companies.
• There is continuous integration and this helps in quick delivery of software’s by the Salesforce developers making sure that your organization is always on its toes in that regard.
1. The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited university or college located in United States;
2. Graduating high school seniors with the GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
3. Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue bachelor’s degree which can be in the field of computer science, computer engineering or in other technical discipline such as physics, electrical engineering or mathematics with an interest in the field of computer science.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship program:
1. Write a 1000-word essay comparing 3 the use of Salesforce with Jenkins, Changesets and Ant Migration tool. Also, explain the issues in using GIT with Salesforce. Essentially, this knowledge is important if you intended to have a winning essay. Such technical terms should not be new to you. You need a background in some IT or technical course to write the best paper that will help you to win the Flosum Scholarship. With this information, you are guaranteed to have a good paper which will show Flosum that you deserve the scholarship.
2. Include a cover letter and be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. Also, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application.
3. To apply, submit your scholarship application to email@example.com. Winner student will be contacted directly by phone or via email on the same details that you have provided while applying the scholarship.
To be considered for the 2018 scholarship winner, entries must be received no later than December 15, 2018 and winner will be declared on December 30, 2018.
You should note that your personal information may be used by the administrator of website if needed for purposes of scholarship. However, it can be only used for the purpose of deciding the winner of scholarship. Any other information about you cannot be given to the tax authorities or any other third party unless you give consent for the provision of said information. Additionally, this consent will be something that you have agreed on with the site administrator.
Gaining the scholarship means you have the knowledge of Salesforce DX Management at your fingertips. As a part of IT governance, you can sleep soundly at night as the release management and life-cycle process is rather easy.
You have cloud solutions that allow your organization to be operational in a few minutes. There are many Salesforce employees and system integrator who recommend Flosum tools. Thus, ensure that you are applying for the Flosum scholarship in order to get into this new world of Salesforce management. You will not regret having pursued your salesforce management course through a Flosum scholarship.