Why did Cloud Peritus, a global leader in Salesforce development and consultation, choose Flosum as their DevOps tool kit? Read on…
Cloud Peritus is a leader in consultative Salesforce development that delivers highly performant outcomes and experiences to their clients. Their teams bring decades of experience of Salesforce and digital transformation expertise to deliver solutions to their clients’ most complex and mission-critical business challenges. Cloud Peritus drives digital transformations by challenging traditional consulting methodologies with an emphasis on thought leadership and innovation on a pathway to delivery of real, value-based outcomes.
Cloud Peritus was looking for a DevOps toolkit for Salesforce that would help them deliver on their commitment to their customers. They sought a solution that would be a strong partner in their mission of driving best-in-class Salesforce solutions for their clients’ business goals. They evaluated many choices; Flosum was the clear choice.
Key Criteria in Choosing Flosum:
Like many service providers and enterprise architects, Cloud Peritus had a fairly focused list of requirements when it came to seeking a Salesforce DevOps solution. Among these:
- User-friendly UI
- Tool that works exclusively for Salesforce deployment
- A solution that provides and supports plug-ins
- A solution that supports scheduled deployments
- A solution that enables org based splits, comparisons, downgrades and upgrades based on release schedules
- A solution that provides code review and approval in-place for all code merges from developers
- PMD plugin support for running static code analysis
Flosum checked all their boxes – and then some – making this a straightforward choice for Cloud Peritus.
In Their Own Words:
“We researched a few CI/CD tools that are available in the market and we found Flosum was a better tool for CI/CD for Salesforce builds. Flosum is fast and provides a great UI with code review and history of every deployment. Flosum also reduces the deployment time to all orgs using pipeline management.”
- Siva Ramesh, SVP & Chief Architect, Cloud Peritus